Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Only 5 ingredients & fast to put together, this recipe uses Vidalia onion dressing purchased at the warehouse club, but you can find similar type dressing at your local supermarket. Note: Water-packed artichokes may be subbed for marinated. This recipe was created by Ursula Yanno and published in our local newspaper.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup vidalia onion salad dressing (or enough to cover chicken)
- 2 cups marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup stuffed green olive
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pound chicken breasts to a uniform thickness.
- In a baking dish, place chicken in a single layer.
- Top chicken with dressing, artichoke hearts and olives.
- Sprinkle evenly with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until cooked through.