Recipe by Gloria Reyes
I made this over the week-end and it was delicious.
Top Review by MarshHen
Living on the Georgia Coast, we have access to Vidalia onions right from the fields. While I've made several versions of this casserole, this version is my favorite recipe. It's a big hit at potlucks and family get togethers!
- 8 large vidalia onions, peeled and sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package buttery crackers (Ritz or store brand)
- 1 lb roll of pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded