4 hrs 50 mins
A Simple Casserole that is suited for either a Barbeque or a dinner party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- 2Saute onions and mushrooms until tender.
- 3Place in 12 x 7-1/2 x 2in baking dish.
- 4Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- 5Combine soup, milk and soy sauce and pour over cheese.
- 6Top with bread and cheese slices.
- 7Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 8Bake, loosely covered at 375 for 30 minutes.
- 9Uncover and bake 15-20 minutes longer or until heated through.
- 10Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vidalia Onion Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.7
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.5 mg
- Sodium 919.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 14.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: