Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A quick easy dinner casserole for the vidalia onion lovers out there.
- 3 large vidalia onions
- 1 lb hot sausage, removed from casing and crumbled (can use turkey sausage if you prefer)
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- Ritz cracker
- grated cheddar cheese
- Cover bottom of greased 9 X 13 casserole dish with crushed crackers.
- Slice onions into bite size pieces and sprinkle over crackers.
- Brown sausage and sprinkle in top of onions.
- Spread mushroom soup over entire casserole.
- Heap cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
This was really good, everyone liked and wan'ts the recipe, my husband gobbled up the little leftovers like a starving man. Thanks, its a keeper.