Recipe by Dine & Dish
I had this at a friends house this week and had to have the recipe! It is so good! She made it with Pam butter flavored spray instead of the butter and it was still fabulous!
Top Review by Catnip46
These tasted pretty good. The sauce was too good to waste so I drank that but next time I will thicken it a little so it sticks to the onion. It took about 45 min. to bake so I think I will cut the onions into chunks and bake it that way.<br/> Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag.
- 6 vidalia onions or 6 any sweet onions
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons butter flavored Pam cooking spray
- 6 teaspoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Slightly hollow out each onion.
- Arrange onions in small baking dish.
- Place 1 bouillon cube in each onion, top with butter and 1 tsp brown sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- These can also be made on the grill.
- Just double wrap in aluminum foil and grill until tender.