1/2 Photos of Vidalia Onion Bake
Dine & Dish's Note:
I had this at a friends house this week and had to have the recipe! It is so good! She made it with Pam butter flavored spray instead of the butter and it was still fabulous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slightly hollow out each onion.
- 2Arrange onions in small baking dish.
- 3Place 1 bouillon cube in each onion, top with butter and 1 tsp brown sugar.
- 4Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- 5These can also be made on the grill.
- 6Just double wrap in aluminum foil and grill until tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vidalia Onion Bake
Serving Size: 1 (797 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.9
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 1062.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g