Julie 927's Note:
I borrowed a good friend's favorite recipe and made it a bit more oniony! There will be some filling left over so cook along side the tart for a cook's kitchen treat. Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté sliced onion in 2 T butter and 2 T oil until softened and caramelized.
- 2Place in bottom on pie shell.
- 3Sauté chopped onion in 1 T butter and 1 T oil until softened and caramelized. Allow to cool and place in blender.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients in blender. Pour over sauteed sliced onions.
- 5Bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes until golden and puffy.
- 6Bake any excess filling in small greased soufflé dish along with tart.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vidalia Onion and Goat Cheese Tart
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.1
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.7 g
- Cholesterol 162.3 mg
- Sodium 677.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 13.0 g