Recipe by bmiene
This is very tasty comfort food the flavors really combine together to make an excellent casserole--just good country cooking at its best.
Top Review by I luv food
I made this tonight and my family loved it...The only change I would make is to use 6 oz of noodles instead of 12 oz...I feel it would be saucier with less noodles..A very good flavor though...Thanks for sharing.
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can kernel corn, not drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) bag egg noodles, cooked
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat pan add ground turkey and onions brown turkey and onions till done drain and set aside.
- Cook egg noodles according to directions on bag.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease casserole dish.
- Add turkey, onions, noodles, corn, cream of mushroom and chicken soups.
- Add sour cream.
- Salt pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Top with bread crumbs and pour butter over top.
- Put in preheated 350°F oven for 1 hour--enjoy.