1/2 Photos of Victory's Taco Tater Tot Casserole
Victoryred Chef #457829's Note:
home cooking at its best good comfort food tastes good and filling
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1brown beef drain.
- 2stir in taco seasoning and water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3add corn soup put in 9 x 13 pan and top with tater tots.
- 4bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- 5take out top with cheese put back in oven for 5 minutes or till cheese is melted.
- 6add ketchup or taco sauce when served tastes very good enjoy.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Victory's Taco Tater Tot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 887.8
- Calories from Fat 460
- Total Fat 51.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 137.9 mg
- Sodium 1087.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 46.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Fiesta nacho cheese soup