Prep 8 mins
Cook 30 mins
A very simple, great tasting, filling chicken that will satisfy.
Make and share this Victory's Simple Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, dip chicken in egg then bread crumbs.
- In a 13x9" glass baking dish, arrange chicken and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Remove dish from the oven and pour pasta sauce over chicken then top with cheese. Return dish to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes until chicken is done (juices run clear) and cheese is melted.
Tastes as good as the more time consuming chicken parmesan without the fuss. Thanks for sharing.
FALL PAC 2007 recipe Absolutely fantastic! VR, this is so good and so very easy. I used RAGU sauce with onion and mushrooms and I sprinkled a little garlic salt with parsley over the sauce before adding the cheese. I put it the chicken breasts and sauce over spaghetti for a one dish meal. This took me a little more than an hour to complete, mainly becasue I used large chicken breasts which too longer to bake. This could be served for any occasion. The presentation is delightful with a beautiful contrast of colors. THANKS VR...this one is a keeper that I will make again and again.