Prep 12 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is so easy so tasty so yummy you will beg for more just like resturant quality shrimp but a lot cheaper eat warm or with melted butter or cocktail sauce good with what ever you eat with them!!!!!!!!!
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 (12 ounce) cansof your favorite beer
- 3 tablespoons crab boil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 lbs raw shrimp in shells
- in pot combine all ingredients except shrimp bring to a hard boil shut off heat add shrimp stir cover steam for 6 minutes its that easy enjoy.
100% in agreement with Big Gay Al (another reviewer of this recipe)! Super easy, outstanding flavor. We did it over a campfire. Just so long as you get it hot enough to boil, it doesn't matter how you do it. And as the recipe directs you, just toss in the shrimp, pull off the heat and wait six minutes. Just that simple.
These are some really awesome steamed shrimp!! I'd have to say, the best I've ever had. Only thing I did differently was use Real Lemon instead of fresh for convenience, no matter, still excellent. Fresh lemon could only make them better yet. These are equally delicious left to cool, peeled and served with cocktail sauce. Excellent as an appetizer! I've had more compliments on these shrimp than I can count. I will say, the picture posted with this recipe leaves a bit to be desired, but do yourself, your family and guests a favor, try this, you'll love it!