Recipe by bmiene
A very Unique flavored meat loaf it is one of my favorites i came across this in a magazine but with some changes i made it my own and it dont heat the kitchen up a big plus and has a nice grilled taste enjoy
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce (divided)
- 1 cup saltine crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat grill 350 indirect heat.
- in a bowl combine beef eggs 3/4 cup pizza sauce crumbs parmesan cheese 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese onion green pepper salt oregano and pepper.
- pat into a greased 8" disposable loaf pan
- grill 55 minutes drain meatloaf then spread remaining pizza sauce over loaf grill 10 minutes more sprinkle with remaining cheese grill 4 minutes more or till cheese is melted
- serve with extra cheese or pizza sauce.