Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This marinade is very good on steaks and shrimp. It is tried and true. Just wait till you grill with this marinade, the aroma is out of this world--very juicy and tender with restaurant quality flavor.
- 12 ounces v- 8 tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Add all ingredients in bowl. Whisk well till well blended.
- Put your favorite cut of steak or shrimp in a ziploc bag. Add marinade and put in fridge for 6 to 8 hours.