Recipe by bmiene
very simple yet very tasty only 3 ingredients
Top Review by Shirlsaw
Can make with green onions instead of pickles also. Known in my neck of the woods as polish roses or goat _eckers when made with the onions. Just a note to drain the pickles well - I let them sit on paper towels to help them along.
- 2 (32 ounce) jars baby dill pickles
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 5 (2 1/2 ounce) packagesthin sliced deli lunch meat
Directions See How It's Made
- drain pickles and pat dry.
- arrange deli lunch meat on dry large cutting board.
- spread room temp cream cheese on meat.
- put pickle on meat and cheese wrap up and cut in half.
- place pickle wraps in refrigerator in air tight container 2 hours before serving.