Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
very simple yet very tasty only 3 ingredients
Make and share this Victory's Deli Pickle Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- drain pickles and pat dry.
- arrange deli lunch meat on dry large cutting board.
- spread room temp cream cheese on meat.
- put pickle on meat and cheese wrap up and cut in half.
- place pickle wraps in refrigerator in air tight container 2 hours before serving.
Can make with green onions instead of pickles also. Known in my neck of the woods as polish roses or goat _eckers when made with the onions. Just a note to drain the pickles well - I let them sit on paper towels to help them along.
I've been making these for years and just love these little things. They are even better with a flavored cream cheese, like garden vegetable. YUM