Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
it took a long time to come up with this simple but outstanding jerky try it you wont be disappointed
- 4 lbs thin sliced deer
- 2 tablespoons tender quick salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning
- 3 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons black pepper
- 4 ounces water
- combine all ingredients mix well.
- put marinade in zip lock bag add meat.
- soak 12 hours when soaking stir 4 or 5 times.
- put in food dehydrator 6 to 10 hours depending on how dry you like your jerky.