Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
these are very good and filling in between a sloppy joe and a loose meat sandwich very tasty
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1 (22 ounce) can baked beans, with bacon
- 3⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 (7 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 5 slices bacon, chopped and cooked
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sliced pickle
- put ground beef in skillet with steak seasoning,onions,salt,pepper and brown beef till done during browning meat mixture cook bacon and drain chop up.
- put meat mixture back in skillet add chili sauce,baked beans,mushrooms and bacon heat on medium low heat till heated through stirring often.
- when serving fill buns with boston burger mixture top with shredded cheddar cheese and pickles.
Very quick to put together. I microwaved bacon to speed things up. The addition of baked beans was unusual to me but they had a great taste and DH and adult son loved them.