Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is a very good marinade full of flavor makes chicken and pork very tender and juicy
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup sliced onion
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- put all ingredients in medium bowl whisk together till well blended.
- add chicken or pork to marinade for 4-10 hours enjoy.
Easy marinade - the flavor was good. I used it on boneless pork loin chops. I am not a big fan of pork loin chops at all but they came out juicy and flavored after a 18 hour soak. Grilled on the BBQ.