Tastes like steakhouse steak without the steakhouse price. Simple to make, great tasting tender steak. BEEF ITS WHATS FOR DINNER!! It took 10 tries to get this marinade to perfection; hope you enjoy victory's super steak marinade.
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup steak sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl whisk together till well blended.
- Combine steaks of your choice to marinade.
- Marinate 4 to 10 hours.
- I use t bones, rib eyes, or New York strip steaks.
I liked the marinade a lot. We used it on ribeyes, marinating them about 8 hours. The only thing I would change is maybe there was too much vinegar.......the next time I might leave off the red wine vinegar, otherwise it's terrific. Make for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup.
Great marinade! I had to marinate for 48 hours as my grilling BF got sick and couldn't grill the steaks. They still turned out great. I reduced the liquid smoke as I was worried it might be too strong, but next time I will add it as the recipe calls for. Also, I added some fresh smashed garlic to the marinade. Thank you and next time I will add the full amount of liquid smoke.