Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
nice robust taste moist and tender and flavorful
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- put all ingredients in medium bowl whisk well till blended.
- in plastic bag add marinade and 4 pork chops 1'' or thicker marinade for 5 -12 hours in refridgerater.
This was great! I wasnt able to marinate if for more that a couple hours but even in that time it gave the chops a lot of flavor! Very good!
Pretty good. I didn't have any parsley, so used oregano. And, only had 3 hours to marinate, I will definately try again. Think I will add more Cayenne to it next time, I like the extra heat, and the pepper flavor was very mild because of the smokey flavor from the liquid smoke.
This is delicious! Loved the liquid smoke flavor. Added a 1/4 cup of bourbon and boiled the marinade and used as sauce for pork tenderloin and rice.