1/1 Photo of Victoryred's Famous Beer Can Chicken
2 hrs 15 mins
Victoryred Chef #457829's Note:
This is a very moist tasty bird with the right combination of six herbs and spices mixed with butter
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven or grill to 350 degrees if using grill prepare for indirect heat if using oven use a cookie sheet or shallow pan to place the bird on.
- 2melt 2 sticks of butter "1 cup" put in medium bowl add the garlic salt with parsely,paprika,pepper,celery salt,onion powder,sesame seed mix well.
- 3rinse and dry chicken very well
- 4open beer can and pour out about 1/2 of it pour in a little of the seasoned butter in beer can.
- 5place beer can in a beer can holder and put chicken on it if you have one or place chicken on beer can.
- 6with the other half of the beer you poured out inject the chicken in the legs,breast,theighs with the beer.
- 7baste the chicken with the rest of the seasoned butter very good making sure all of the chicken is covered very good
- 8if any of the seasoned butter is left pour down the neck of chicken.
- 9place chicken in grill or oven preheated at 350 for 1 hour then reduce heat to 325 and cook for 1 more hour enjoy.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Victoryred's Famous Beer Can Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1472.0
- Calories from Fat 1128
- Total Fat 125.4 g
- Saturated Fat 56.8 g
- Cholesterol 447.8 mg
- Sodium 814.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 69.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic salt with parsley