This is a very moist tasty bird with the right combination of six herbs and spices mixed with butter
- preheat oven or grill to 350 degrees if using grill prepare for indirect heat if using oven use a cookie sheet or shallow pan to place the bird on.
- melt 2 sticks of butter "1 cup" put in medium bowl add the garlic salt with parsely,paprika,pepper,celery salt,onion powder,sesame seed mix well.
- rinse and dry chicken very well
- open beer can and pour out about 1/2 of it pour in a little of the seasoned butter in beer can.
- place beer can in a beer can holder and put chicken on it if you have one or place chicken on beer can.
- with the other half of the beer you poured out inject the chicken in the legs,breast,theighs with the beer.
- baste the chicken with the rest of the seasoned butter very good making sure all of the chicken is covered very good
- if any of the seasoned butter is left pour down the neck of chicken.
- place chicken in grill or oven preheated at 350 for 1 hour then reduce heat to 325 and cook for 1 more hour enjoy.
My family loved this.I got my husband to cook it on the grill what could be better than that