Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
nothing tastes as good as homemade salsa this is a very good salsa try it and see for yourself enjoy
- 4 (29 ounce) cans tomato puree
- 2 (29 ounce) cans water (tomato puree cans)
- 2 big sweet onions, diced
- 4 green bell peppers, diced
- 4 jalapeno peppers, finely diced
- 6 stalks celery & leaves
- 8 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 8 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Original Essence
- add all ingredients to large stock pot mix well put on medium heat 1 hour till a good boil STIRING OFTEN.
- then simmer 1 to 2 hours till thick and vegetables are tender.
- then allow to cool then put in air tight jars put in fridge keeps very well.