Recipe by MissHermes
Extremely filling, very healthy, and easy to make. The turkey can be ommitted for vegetarians. Perfect for a weekend spent reading by the fire, and relaxing with the style section of the paper.
Top Review by Cheddurmonkee
Amazing! Super quick, super easy, super delicious! Everyone loved it. the only part I strayed a little from the recipe is I used canned diced tomatoes instead of 2 fresh ones. It worked great! I highly recommend this taco soup!
- 1 -2 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 white onion
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 (12 ounce) cans tomato sauce (to thicken)
- 1 (12 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can corn
- 1 (6 ounce) canof chopped green chilies
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground turkey with chopped onion in skillet, set aside.
- In your stockpot, add all cans without draining (DO NOT DRAIN).
- Slice and add tomatoes.
- Add taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix, mixing well.
- Add ground turkey and onion (previously set aside).
- Simmer for at least 15 minutes.