Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sweet and yummy!
- Using a medium size bowl, With bare hands, mix butter and sugar. continue until light in color. Add eggs one by one.
- In a separate bowl, mix cake flour and baking powder. Add gradually to butter mixture using a cut and fold motion.
- Using a 2 round baking pans (8-inch), brush with shortening and dust little flour.
- Divide the mixture and pour into pans. Even out using pastry scraper.
- Bake in 170°C for 15 minutes. Check with wooden toothpick.
- Even out both baked cakes using a bread knife.
- Fill in one baked cake with jam. And place other cake on top.
- Dust with powdered sugar.