1/2 Photos of Victorian House Breakfast Hash Browns Casserole
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
This casserole is served at the Victorian House Bed & Breakfast in Smiths Grove near where I went to college. One of my professors and her husband were friends of the owners and passed this recipe on to us when she made it in class. It was delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large skillet.
- 2Add hash browns, onion, and bell peppers.
- 3Cook until potatoes begin to brown.
- 4Spray 9" x 13" baking dish with Pam.
- 5Spread potato mixture in pan.
- 6Top with ham.
- 7Pour beaten eggs over all and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 8Gently stir to coat all ingredients with eggs.
- 9Sprinkle with cheese.
- 10Refrigerate overnight.
- 11Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Victorian House Breakfast Hash Browns Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.8
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 254.7 mg
- Sodium 246.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: