Recipe by sklhczech
Recipe from one of the cousins. She frequently brings this to get togethers and it is always one of the first bowls that is empty!
Top Review by cvancamp214
i have made this 4 years and everyone loves it. The only complaint from the faimly is that it can't be donwsized so they only get it for potlucks or special occasions! Note: try addding some cubed cheese.
- 24 ounces elbow macaroni
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 pint mayonnaise
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil macaroni until tender. Drain and rinse until cold. Put in large bowl.
- Add carrots, cucumber and green pepper.
- Mix together mayonnaise, sweetened condensed milk, vinegar and sugar. Pour over macaroni mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Refrigerate until serving time.