Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great recipe from one of the cousins. Great recipe for the summer when you're craving cheesecake but don't want to heat up the house with the oven.
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream (NOT LOWFAT)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chip
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar,sour cream and vanilla.
- Fold in Cool Whip and add chocolate chips.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Chill 2 - 4 hours.