Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This was served at a TOPS potluck and everyone loved it!! Member Beth graciously gave up the recipe. I just have to share it!
- 3 heads broccoli, chopped (more if you like)
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheese
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup cashews
- salt or pepper
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Combine broccoli, onion, cheese, raisins, and cashews in large bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix together mayo, vinegar, and sugar. Pour over salad. Mix together and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Other suggestions: Use Splenda instead of sugar. Trail mix in place of raisins and cashews.