1/2 Photos of Vicki's Shrimp Pasta
This recipe is in honour of my niece, Vicki; she felt like something shrimpy and creamy.It was delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in a skillet over med heat. Saute garlic for 2 mins, add sun dried tomatoes and red peppers and saute for a furthur 5 minutes.
- 2Add wine and cook until reduced , about 5 minutes.
- 3Add shrimp and saute until just pink about 3 minutes.
- 4Add red pepper, lemon juice and butter, when the butter is melted add the cream and parmesan. Simmer until warmed through and serve over your favourite pasta.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vicki's Shrimp Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 806.9
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 288.9 mg
- Sodium 601.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 42.0 g