1/1 Photo of Vicki's Shrimp and Crab Pasta
Queena Frye's Note:
My sister made this for me one time several years ago. We all loved it so I remembered how she made it, now when she wants to make it she calls me to remind her how to make it. The last time she called I told her I was going to post it on my favorite cookbook website so she could find it anytime. So here it is Vicki!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook Spaghetti strings according to package directions.
- 2In a large skillet saute the Bell Pepper in the butter till tender.
- 3Add the Cream of Mushroom Soup and Milk to the Bell Pepper, mix throughly.
- 4Add the Velvetta cheese, shrimp and crab meat. Cook till hot and bubbly.
- 5Add the sauce to the cooked and drained spaghetti strings. Toss to mix well.
- 6Serve with Garlic Bread and Fresh Salad for a complete meal.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vicki's Shrimp and Crab Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.9
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 128.5 mg
- Sodium 1003.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Velveeta Mexican cheese