1/2 Photos of Vicki's Gourmet Potatoes
This has been a holiday tradition and special occasion dish in our home and with our friends...I usually serve them with baked ham, but when the meal calls for mashed potatoes, and you want to give your family a treat, I suggest you try these! YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes in salted water until tender.
- 2(About 10 minutes from time water gently boils) Drain.
- 3Combine potatoes with salts, onion, butter, cream cheese, and sour cream.
- 4Whip until mixture is smooth and fluffy.
- 5Place in buttered 2-qt.
- 7Top with grated cheese if desired.
- 8(May be covered and refrigerated overnight or frozen at this point, if desired) Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vicki's Gourmet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.7
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 447.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 7.9 g