Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A friend of mine won $500.00 in a contest for this pie. If you like peanut butter pie, this is awesome. It's so easy, it's unbelievable that it could taste as good as it does. Cook time is approximate freezer time.
- 1 oreo chocolate cookie pie crust (all ready made of course)
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter (or more)
- chocolate syrup
- chopped peanuts
- Mix the peanut butter and 1/2 the cool whip up until well mixed.
- Drizzle some chocolate syrup on the bottom of the oreo crust.
- Add the peanut butter and cool whip mixture.
- Drizzle more chocolate syrup and the rest of the cool whip.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup again and add chopped peanuts.
- Put in the freezer.
- Best eaten partly frozen.