Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very simple, inexpensive comfort food. I sometimes add sliced mushrooms and onions.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 26 ounces cream of mushroom soup (save can)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Form 1 inch meatballs (or larger!).
- Brown in deep skillet or pot.
- Fry onions.
- Add soup plus 1 soup can of water (use less water for thicker soup.).