Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was in Libby's old cook book.
Make and share this Vicki 's Rhubarb Crunch recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, melted butter and cinnamon together until crumbly.
- Press 1/2 of the mixture into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Cover with rhubarb.
- Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan; cook until thick and clear.
- Pour cooked mixture over rhubarb.
- Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve with cream.