Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
Vicki fixes this for farmers' market. Everyone loves it. It's a cake mix recipe and very easy.
Make and share this Vicki 's Apple Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine pie filling, cake mix, and eggs.
- Pour batter into a 9x13 inch greased cake pan.
- For topping, melt butter and mix with brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nuts.
- Sprinkle over top of batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes or more.
I made this recipe on 12/15/11 for the " Let's P-A-R-T-Y 2011 " Event. I don't know what to say about this recipe that hasn't already been said. But I'm going to try " It's fast,easy,and the taste is just so good and it's very moist ". And since I like the crunchy tops of coffee cake, everything for the topping was doubled except for the nuts.. Thanks for posting a recipe that will be made many,many times in the future. " Keep Smiling :) "
Very good & easy recipe. I did cut up the apples a little and used a little more topping. Made one 8 x8 and 8 muffins. Muffin tray came out very sticky btw, be careful!