1/1 Photo of Vichyssoise Cream of Leek
Wonderful soup made in the microwave. It can be served hot or cold with croutons.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2 qt glass casserole place leeks,onions and butter.
- 2Cook in microwave uncovered 4 minutes,stirring once.
- 3Add chicken broth and potatoes.
- 4Cook uncovered 20 minutes stirring once.
- 5Using and electric whisk or blender, puré mixture until smooth.
- 6Add cream and heat 1 minute.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vichyssoise Cream of Leek
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.4
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 758.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g