I saw this on a food blog and am keeping it here to try sometime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
- 2Heat a frying pan and add the oil.
- 3Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place in the pan, skin side down.
- 4Fry for 5 minutes until golden-brown, then turn over and place in the oven.
- 5Roast for 8 to 10 minutes until tender, then remove and rest for 5 minutes.
- 6In the mean time, put the water, sugar, salt and butter in a saucepan, then add the carrots, bring to the boil, turn down to a simmer, cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- 7Remove the lid and allow the liquid to reduce to a syrup on a high heat, then add the chopped herbs and serve with the chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vichy-Glazed Carrots With Pan-Fried Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.4
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 123.2 mg
- Sodium 872.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 33.4 g