Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I saw this on a food blog and am keeping it here to try sometime.
Make and share this Vichy-Glazed Carrots With Pan-Fried Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C / 375°F / Gas Mark 5.
- Heat a frying pan and add the oil.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place in the pan, skin side down.
- Fry for 5 minutes until golden-brown, then turn over and place in the oven.
- Roast for 8 to 10 minutes until tender, then remove and rest for 5 minutes.
- In the mean time, put the water, sugar, salt and butter in a saucepan, then add the carrots, bring to the boil, turn down to a simmer, cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid and allow the liquid to reduce to a syrup on a high heat, then add the chopped herbs and serve with the chicken.