Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a super low carb, almost un lettuce salad that is crisp and tasty. You can make as much or as little as you choose. This recipe is pictured with Shake and Baked chicken strips and plumb sauce.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar snap pea
- 1⁄4 cup chickpeas
- 1⁄4 cup black-eyed peas
- 1⁄4 cup pinto beans
- 1⁄4 cup olive
- 1⁄2 cup green beans
- 1⁄4 cup corn
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato dressing
- 6 -8 leaves endive
- cut peas into bite size pieces.
- cut beans into bite size pieces.
- cut the olives in half if you wish.
- dice red pepper.
- Combine all other ingredients.
- toss with salad dressing.
- Use endive leaves as the bowl.