Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a good friend of mine, she brought this to a BBQ at my house and I just fell in love. Great with sturdy crackers.
- 560 g cream cheese, 1 1/2 packges
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 onion, finely cut
- 170 crab, in can drained
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1 pinch parsley
- Mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, worcestershire sauce and onion until nice creamy mixture.
- Put mixture in a clear glass bowl.
- Cover with a layer of chili auce.
- Cover that layer with the crab meat et couver with parsley.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.