1/2 Photos of Very Yummy Spicy Dilly Beans
Secret Agent's Note:
My hubby makes these and they are sooooooo yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim the green beans evenly and wash.
- 2Boil vinegar, water, and salt in a large pot.
- 3In each of 4 one-pint jars, pack the green beans. To make this job easy we set the jar on it's side and put the beans in so they look pretty in the jar.
- 4Put one piece of dried hot pepper, one clove of garlic in each jar and top with a head of dill.
- 5Pour the boiling liquid over all leaving 1/4 inch headspace. Remove air bubbles, adjust caps and process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes, starting the counting from the time the water comes back to a boil. After 10 minutes turn off the heat and let the jars 'settle' in the hot water for about 5 minutes, remove to a towel to cool for 24 hours.
- 6Try to wait for at least two weeks before you eat them since the flavors mellow out in that time.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Yummy Spicy Dilly Beans
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 14.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 887.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g