Recipe by luveyduvey21
Ok I know that there is more than enough choc chip cookie recipes on here but I HAD to post mine. My father in law gave me this recipe and it's the only chocolate chip cookie my husband really loves. Try it..I guarantee you will not be disappointed!
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream margarine and sugars together.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- Add flour mixture to margarine mixture. Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for approximately 8 minutes.