Recipe by Leigha
I have to thank my mom for this always good soup. You can make it for friends or have it all for your self. Fresh ingredients make it best!
Top Review by Heather'sKitchen
This is a delicious vegetable soup! The seasoning was just right. I didn't miss not adding aditional salt at all. This is a yummy and healthy recipe that I'll be making again!
- 1 large onion
- 1 lb mushroom
- 2 medium zucchini
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfiesta mix frozen vegetables (or your choice)
- 32 ounces vegetable broth (or your choice)
- 28 ounces diced stewed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash your veggies as you go.
- Sauté mushrooms in oil.
- When mostly cooked, add onions, zucchini and garlic.
- Sauté until crisp-tender.
- Add mixed veggies, stock and tomatoes.
- Heat on high until boiling.
- When pot boils, remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Season with Mrs. Dash.