Great way to use that left over chicken & get your veggies in.
Make and share this Very Veggie Sorta Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces cooked chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 small red onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 cup coleslaw mix
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds, salted preferred
- 1⁄2 cup light cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 egg white, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute (or to taste )
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Shred or chop the chicken into small sized chunks.
- Add chopped onion, celery, cole slaw,sunflower seeds,cheddar cheese and eggs, mix well.
- Add mayo & sour cream, tossing well. Add the Splenda & vinegar, again toss well.
- Serve as is or load a tomato or roll in a tortilla.