Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Prevention Guide
Make and share this Very Veggie Pasta Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in large deep skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic, slaw and carrots and cook, stirring, until tender about 8 minute Transfer to a bowl.
- Add tomatoes to the skillet and cook, stirring, until wilted, about 8 minute.
- Remove skillet from heat and set aside.
- Prepare pasta per package directions while vegetables cook.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid and drain pasta well.
- Add pasta, vegetables, reserved liquid and vinegar (add more to taste) to skillet.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper and serve immediately.