Chef #793304's Note:
From Prevention Guide
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large deep skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add garlic, slaw and carrots and cook, stirring, until tender about 8 minute Transfer to a bowl.
- 3Add tomatoes to the skillet and cook, stirring, until wilted, about 8 minute.
- 4Remove skillet from heat and set aside.
- 5Prepare pasta per package directions while vegetables cook.
- 6Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid and drain pasta well.
- 7Add pasta, vegetables, reserved liquid and vinegar (add more to taste) to skillet.
- 8Cook over medium-high heat, stirring until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- 9Season to taste with salt and black pepper and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Veggie Pasta Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.7
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 56.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 8.7 g