Great breakfast for two!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large non-stick skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
- 2Add zucchini, tomato, oregano and pepper.
- 3Cook and stir 5-8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid nearly evaporated.
- 4Set aside and keep warm.
- 5In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites, water, cream of tartar and salt until stiff peaks form.
- 6Place egg substitute in another bowl, fold in egg white mixture.
- 7Pour into a 10 inch oven proof skillet coated with non-stick spray.
- 8Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned then bake in 350F oven 9- 10 minutes or until set.
- 9Spoon vegetable mixture over one side of the egg mixture, sprinkle with half the cheese.
- 10Fold over, then transfer to a warm platter.
- 11Sprinkle with rest of cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Veggie Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.8
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 45.2 mg
- Sodium 683.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 19.8 g