- 2 eggs
- 4 fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon green pepper (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon yellow pepper (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon zucchini (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon yellow squash (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon tomatoes (diced)
- 1 bunch fresh spinach leaves (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheese or 1 tablespoon cottage cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything together in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute remove and stir around the mixture.
- Place back into microwave for 1 more minute. Again, remove and stir.
- If needed put in for another minute or until set.
- Mixture will puff up and be light, moist and oh so Yummy! No added fat or dirty pan! We eat these often since they are so easy. Hope you like it!