Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I just love the flavor of Vanilla and I was happy to discover a new product called Silken Creations at my local Sunflower Market. It's a starter for smoothies and desserts. I am replacing the eggs and milk in the recipe with this. I used some vegan non-gluten bread I made in this recipe but you can use regular. Just make sure it's stale bread. That always works the best. You can removed the crusts if you wish, but I don't I like them.
- Pre-heat oven to 350'F.
- Oil a 9 inch casserole dish.
- Cut your bread into cubes.
- Put the Silk Creations in a large bowl and add your bread, vanilla and raisins.
- Stir well to coat the bread.
- Allow to soak for at least 10 minutes.
- Put into your greased casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar if desired.
- Bon Appetit!