Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
From TOH, posted for safekeeping. I love fruit salad, and this one looks simple and yummy! Also, customize fruit by personal tastes and what's in season. Cook time is chilling time.
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup pineapple chunk (fresh or canned)
- 1 cup cantaloupe
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl; refrigerate at least an hour or until ready to serve.