Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Got this from McCormick's website. It sounds SOOOO good, I thought I'd post it then try it this week-end when I can get fresh fruit from the the fruit market!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 4 teaspoons mccormick's vanilla extract
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- Beat cream, 1/2 cup of powdered sugar and 1 tsp of vanilla* until soft peaks form.
- Mix berries with remaining powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Refrigerate both cream and berry mixtures until ready to serve.
- Spoon cream mixture over berries in individual dishes just before serving.
- *I always use Mexican vanilla whenever I'm baking, so that is what I will try in the recipe. If it doesn't come out good, I'll let you know.